Basic Grammar and Writing Aid
Our Basic Grammar and Writing Aid Course has been designed to help people with a little prior experience of using English language. It’s a pre-intermediate level course. You must not need to have a good skill in English language to start this course off. You only need to confirm your presence in the classroom. Rest is on us. We are going to offer you a Basic English Grammar Course by our certified trainer who has been teaching ESL courses for more than 13 years. His profile has been shared below. It’s a 2-month long course. Even after doing this course, if you are not satisfied, in case, with your achievement, we will be very happy to offer you a readmission (500BDT only).
- We will have 15 basic grammar classes based on Tense, Passive, V-ing, Subject verb agreement, Connectors, Causative, Conditionals, Redundancy, Parallelism etc.
- We will have at least 10 pieces of writing practice.
- We will conduct our classes innovatively (different from others).
- We will have most of the classes based on practice and exercise.
- We will provide such classes which will help you prepare for exams such as IELTS.
- Best Grammar Course in Rangpur
- Best Writing Course in Rangpur
- Best Grammar Course in Bangladesh
Course Duration – 2Months+
Total Class – 15
Weekly Two classes
Each class – 60mins – 75mins
Free Language Club – Two classes (Weekly)
Free Cambridge IELTS Reading Solve Class – One class (Weekly)(Optional)
Both softcopy and hardcopy of the class materials are available.
You will be provided with all the materials necessary for the class beforehand.
All online classes are provided using Zoom with no 40mins barrier.
After every class, recorded classes are provided using google drive. (Lifetime Excess)
Mohammad Faysal Hossain
60000 Hours Classroom experience
13years teaching Experience in entirely English environment(3years international)
Trainer’s Teaching Qualification
CELTA, University of Cambridge
DELTA, University of Cambridge(IH) Cont.
TESOL, World TESOL Academy, UK
TEYL, World TESOL Academy, UK
Train the Trainer, University Of Cambridge (International House, Lima)
Certified IELTS Trainer, IDP, Australia & British Council, Dhaka
Certificate in Teaching Pronunciation, London Teacher Training College, UK
Advanced Certificate in Phonetics and Phonology, London Teacher Training College, UK
1500 hours In-house Teachers’ Training, (Previous Organization)
English Proficiency level- C 2
IELTS Band – 8
BA (Honors), MA (English), MBA (Marketing), LLB